The MARLBOROUGH DRAMATIC CLUB are presenting THE LADYKILLERS by Graham Linehan
Production dates – 22nd, 23rd, 24th October 2020 at Brentwood School Memorial Hall.
Auditions are to be held at THE CRICKET PAVILION, BRENTWOOD SCHOOL on February Thursday 27th, 2020 at 8.00 P.M
NEW AUDITION DATE ADDED: for those who cannot come on February 27th we are now also holding auditions on Tuesday March 3rd 2020 at 8.00 P.M, also at THE CRICKET PAVILION, BRENTWOOD SCHOOL
The play will be directed by Louise O’Connor (phone 020 – 8553 – 9322).
Please contact Louise if you are interested in auditioning but unable to attend on February 27 or March 3rd.
A sweet old lady is pitted against a gang of criminal misfits who worm their way into her home . . .
- Constable MacDonald – local ‘bobby’ who knows the old lady well
- Mrs. Wilberforce – the sweet lady who lives in a ramshackle house
- Professor Marcus - the cunning leader of the ‘gang of 5’
- Major Courtney – a cut above the rest of the motley crew
- Harry – cheerful young spiv – game for anything
- One Round – heavy ex-boxer – has very little in the ‘brains’ department
- Louis – reluctant, grim faced gang member
- Mrs. Tromleyton – gushing friend of Mrs. Wilberforce
- 2/3 elderly ladies – audience at ‘musical’ performance by the gang
Copies are free, but an acting fee of £15 for members or £25 for non-members is required if you are cast in the production.
Click the title above to open the required newsletter.
These are pdf files, many browsers (e.g. Chrome, Edge) already have a built in pdf reader so they should just open for reading in another window.
If you have a Windows/ Mac/ Android device you can download a free Adobe Reader (click here). Linux devices have a built in document viewer, but the Google Chrome browser gives the best results.
Alternatively if you wish you can download the document and save on your device, just right click on the link above, then select "Save Link as .." and you will copy the pdf file to your device.
The Marlborough Dramatic Club has again been nominated by Noda for a Drama award.
The nomination is for our production Yes, Prime Minister.
You can read the Noda report on our production here.
Some photos of the show are here.
Some pictures of the technical setup is here.