Most of the productions are held at Brentwood School.
The school stage has a wide variety of lighting equipment which we are able to use.
The 2019 play 'Yes Prime Minister' required us to add more technical equipment than usual :-
- A mixture of LED and Halogen lights. Some fittings are motorised to we can move them during the show.
- Sound system for the sound effects and music
- Video system to provide feeds to two media projectors at the side of the stage - with pre-prepared videos - part of the show.
- A live video camera on stage - part of the show - for one of the scenes.
- Plays often use working telephones and door bells! We have a 25Hz 50v generator to ring real phones, also somtimes use a Raspberry Pi computer to generate some effects.
The sound and lighting systems are currently configured and run by Mark Watson-Lee and Steve Bearpark.
|Steve testing the Camera used as a working prop in Yes, Prime Minister.|